The Parksville & District Chamber of Commerce is pleased to host the Parksville & District Business Achievement Awards, which will be held on March 15, 2018 at the Parksville Community and Conference Centre. These awards are an opportunity to recognize and honour businesses and individuals that have made outstanding contributions to our community over the past year.
1. Service Excellence Award
2. Small Business of the Year
3. Large Business of the Year
4. Outstanding Workplace – Employer of the Year
5. Young Professional of the Year
6. Not for Profit of the Year
7. Community Spirit Award – sponsored by the City of Parksville
1. Service Excellence Award: is presented to an individual or business who consistently offers exceptional service and goes beyond customer expectations.
2. Small Business of the Year – (less than 10 employees): recognizes a small business with less than 10 employees, has made an outstanding contribution to the community and has a reputation for providing superior customer service.
3. Large Business of the Year (More than 10 Employees): recognizes a large business with 10 employees or more, has made an outstanding contribution to the community and has a reputation for providing superior customer service.
4. Outstanding Workplace – Employer of the Year: recognizes the business that goes above and beyond for their employees and provides the best overall place to work. For them, culture and a happy, healthy work environment for staff is very important.
5. Young Professional of the Year: honors a business professional under the age of 45 who has excelled in business; exemplified leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
6. Not for Profit of the Year: (must be a registered not for profit) honors a not for profit business that has demonstrated continual business excellence through positive business growth and embraced an outstanding commitment to quality and the community.
7. Community Spirit Award: Sponsored by the City of Parksville the award recognizes a business or individual that has demonstrated exceptional commitment to developing and encouraging community spirit and pride.
Anyone can nominate and it’s easy! Click here for the nomination form. The deadline to nominate is: February 8, 2018.