Parksville's Canada Day celebrations are among the largest on Vancouver Island attracting over 20,000 . The day's festivities kick off with a pancake breakfast, parade, family focused entertainment and activities as well as the fabulous grand finale fireworks, sponsored by Thrifty Foods. Add in food trucks, concessions, artisan booths and fun rides for the kids, and it will be a full day of family fun!
- Pancake Breakfast 7:30 am -11:00 a.m.
- Parade (Pioneer Crescent to Parksville Community Centre) - 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Opening ceremonies - 12:00 noon
- Watermelon eating contest - 3:00pm
- Live Entertainment will be on stage all day
- Thrifty Foods Fireworks Spectacular - 10:15 p.m
Thank you to the following sponsors for their support:
Parksville Lions Club
Vancouver Island University